Gopnik is a scalable tile server and a renderer for slippy map based on mapnik library.
Code is unstable. Current status of Gopnik is something like developer preview. Everything may change. Everything may be broken.
- high performance tile server
- management of dynamic rendering requests
- tags on request, tag filtering
- support for multiple different styles and rendering options for different zooms and tags
- distributed render balancer
- pluggable storage modules
- full support of eventually consistent storages
- some nice utils
- Gopnik is written in Go and C++ programming languages.
- It supports 2.x and 3.x mapnik branches.
- Code available under BSD 2-Clause License
- See full text here